7 Guys, No Girls & a Dorm Room  

Posted by Jackson

In another 3 days, I will be leaving this god forsaken place and will be on my way back to Home Sweet Home. It is easy how we take things for granted and only realize how good our lives were till we leave home.

Just in case you don't know what I am talking about, let me enlighten you. Staying in a university dorm where 85% of the students are male and with the majority of the female students staying off campus means that you will be surrounded by guys in the dorms 99.99% of the time.

The unit I stay at consists of 4 bedrooms and a living room and 2 toilets. Originally it is 8 people to a unit, meaning 2 people in each room. But one lucky bastard has a room to himself which makes 7 guys. Even if it's 7 guys and not 8, it is still a sight to behold. Let me show you why. Just for the record, I did not take any pictures of the toilets because I did not want to scare any readers.

Let me start off with something light.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A vacuum cleaner and a broom left in the hallway. So what? No big deal right? That would be the case except that some idiot puked all over the hallway after he got pissed drunk. And being the idiot that he was, he cleaned the puke with the broom and the vacuum cleaner and left it there. So now whenever you turn on the vacuum, the vacuum will be emitting a barf smell.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yea, the bastard that got the room to himself decided to revamp his room and dump the extra mattress in the already narrow corridor and make it narrower.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I don't know what happened here because I usually keep to myself in my own room. Call me anti-social but I ain't mixing with this crazy bunch. From what I heard, they had a wrestling match here. Apparently they used the furniture as stages or whatever. And someone always likes to leave his bike in the living room.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes, that's a whole lot of trash. I know. And the reason they are not in the trash can is because the trash can is full and the person who was supposed to take out the trash did not bother to. Don't look at me, it was clean during the week that I was in charge.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's nasty, I know. And none of those are mine. Last semester, I left a bottle of milk in there and it got stolen by some junkie. Since then, I don't use the fridge. I don't even know what are those black residues. If you think that is bad, wait till you see the next picture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In case you don't know what that is, that is a sock. I don't know what happened to the other one nor do I care. What I am interested in is who and why did someone leave a SOCK in the freezer.

Just in case you are wondering what the toilet is like, it is 10 times worse. I am just so glad that I am moving off campus next semester.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 stiches