Journey Home  

Posted by Jackson

I did not sleep the night before my flight, so I was really tired and did not bother to take any pictures of my flights home. I just slept through out the entire trip. But after sitting in the plane for 1.5 hours from Daytona to Atlanta, 15 hours from Atlanta to Korea, and 6 hours from Korea to Kuala Lumpur, I can describe my entire journey home with 3 words.





"CAR CHENG TIA!!"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 stiches

Anonymous  

so you are back? congraz! Finally able to understand what is car cheng tia lol.. may you enjoy your summer in Malaysia

sin ee

Hahaha, yea i was afraid some people might not understand it. Yea, I'm back in malaysia already. Thx