Home Comi.... I mean "Coming Home"  

Posted by Jackson

Finals are finally done and over with. I think I did Ok but i still dread the day that my grades will be handed back to me. My last paper was Fluids with the lecturer I hate the most because he accent is worse than my Malaysian accent and more than half the class have no idea what he's talking about most of the time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well that's that. I'm glad it was over. Now I gotta start packing my luggages to prepare for the journey home. And this is what my room looks like. Mind you, it was very tidy before I started packing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just in case you are wondering, those bottles there are not illegal drugs. They are supplements that my parents wanted.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 stiches